The Graph API
The premier method of reading and writing to the Facebook social graph for apps is the Graph API. If you want to know how to interact with all of Facebook’s SDKs and products, or use other APIs which are extensions of the Graph API, then you have understand the Graph API.
This is theBarneyStyle break down of the Graph API in four major sections, and sub-sections.
- The Overview which includes:
- Access tokens
- Inner workings of different versions
- Using The Graph API Explorer to:
- Build queries and receive responses through the Graph API Explorer app.
- Operating the Graph API
- Common operations
- The Graph API Reference
- Find all the information you want to find through using the reference